There are things worth doing in life that don’t require a lifetime of effort, thousands of dollars, or a heart-stopping adrenaline rush.
Like Hobbes wishing for a sandwich and then getting it, it’s okay once in a while to align yourself toward something more realistic.
The rules are simple:
- Write the item on a piece of paper and place it in something like a tiny plastic bucket.
- You should be able to do this thing one day, but not today.
- It shouldn’t cost an obscene amount.
Here is mine. After I do it, I’ll move it to a finished list with date.
My Tiny Plastic Bucket List
- Design a wine label
- Name the colors of a nail polish
- Read a book in Spanish from each Latin American country